Author: Megan Younkin, Consultant
Strategic Contact combines a Driver Tool Box with targeted surveys for various touch points of the driver life cycle.
Reduce early turnover and keep your top drivers with the most effective retention tool on the market.
- Targeted surveys for multiple touch points
- Qualitative and quantitative questions
- Dedicated Interviewer for drivers
- Customized Driver Toolbox
- Provide an engaging feedback process from the Interviewer/Driver relationship
- Offer a resource to set drivers up for success
- Measure changes in engagement levels
- Build loyalty by letting your top drivers know that you value their feedback
About the Author:
Megan Younkin, People Element's Director of Consultant, has over 10 years experience analyzing client-specific surveys and interpreting the results for clients in several industries. Her trucking clients range in size from 200 to more than 15,000 trucks, including dry van, refrigerated, flat bed, and tankers. She works with leadership to improve the effectiveness of company drivers, lease purchase operators, owner operators, and independent contractors. Megan has been asked to speak at transportation conventions across the country on topics such as driver retention and taking driver satisfaction data to action. With her clients, she implements various People Element assessments and surveys, analyzes the results to find data trends, make recommendations for improvement, and provide tools that help to reduce driver turnover.