Strategic Engagement Survey
Measuring, and then managing engagement levels in an organization are vital to maximizing productivity and organizational effectiveness. Employee engagement levels impact community branding from which an organization recruits talent; morale, which impacts retention; customer service and loyalty, which link directly to profitability – to name only some of the reasons for an annual engagement survey.
Comparing your organization’s profile of current employees to the composite profile of your exit interviews provides even more valuable data, which will indicate solutions for a variety of organizational issues.
Strategic Engagement Surveys help organizations:
- Learn the strengths of the organization that you can build on
- Learn what employees may be saying about your organization in the surrounding community
- Gauge morale, which impacts productivity and retention
- Sense where discontent can foster turnover
- Prioritize action items for managing scarce resources for improvement
How Stategic Engagement Surveys work:
- Engagement surveys may include all employees or a random sample
- Questions are customized to each organization’s needs
- Quantitative and qualitative questions provide rich insight
- Comments in the report are sorted by theme for easy reference