Managed well, 360 and multi-rater assessments profile individual performance, and are an investment in an organization’s human capital development. Every element of the 360
product and process can be adapted to your organization when we partner with you to develop customized competencies, or build on the good work you have already begun.
Managed well makes the multi-rater experience as much process as it is product.
- The customized Strategic360® is sensitive to the organization’s culture and is managed by Strategic Programs to ensure a valuable learning experience. In planning the project, some of the many considerations include learning the purpose of the project, how the reports will be used, who will see the reports, and how they will be delivered and presented to the Subjects.
- Respondent training establishes trust, and is key to a quality experience. It addresses fears or concerns, sets realistic expectations, prepares Respondents to rate Subjects from a clinical, objective perspective, and more. Without training, feedback is less candid.
- The instrument includes language from the client’s mission, vision, values, culture, and internal acronyms. Elements of the report design that are adapted to the client include the number of Respondents; their distribution among customized reporting groups; using the client’s competencies; the number of quantitative questions; and qualitative comment questions.
- Report formats – graphs, charts, tables, and a development plan section – may be modified by the client. One Strategic360® differentiator is our Historical Chart, which compares the Subject’s behavioral profile from the previous report to the current behavioral profile customizable. Over the years, tracking the Subject’s professional development history gains increasing value.
- Align individual goals with those of a department or division, and with the organization’s vision, mission, and strategic plan
- Professional development
- Career-pathing and succession planning
- Identify and develop leaders and mentors
- Budget for training programs
- Measure the impact of training on workplace behavior
- Assess the success of specific projects
- Develop teams
- Performance reviews
- Assess the customer satisfaction and loyalty
VALUE ADD Strategic360® REPORTS
Board or Board of Directors: Depending on the client’s purpose, the instrument is designed to assess either the effectiveness of the Board as a whole in one report, or Directors may assess each other’s performance on the Board. In the latter case, Directors receive individual reports, and the composite of all Directors comprises the Board report. In the individuals’ reports, a Comparison Chart shows each Director’s overall profile at the competency level as compared to the Board as a whole, thus depicting the strengths that each Director brings to the Board, along with opportunities performance improvement.
Project or Project Manager360: Projects and Project Managers are traditionally evaluated for being on time, on budget, and on purpose. Yet the outcomes of a Project, and Project Managers’ skills significantly impact the quality of a project, and deserve measurement as well. Competency in interpersonal and communication skills, personal values, or customer focus, for example, directly impacts the quality of project outcomes.